Hair: working on it. I did manage to get a hair bow clipped in her hair that stayed. She looked so cute!!!!
Movement: Sophie is a crawler. She isn't the fastest kid on the block but she gets where she wants to go. Didn't the tortoise win the race???? She mastered it for sure while we were on vacation. It's on like donkey long now!
Vocabulary: The girl is a big fan of babbling. She continues to love to hear herself talk. She likes for you to plop your finger in front of her mouth while she says, "aaahhhhhhh." Sophie will say sounds that sound like mamamamama and dadadadada but I think that is just wishful thinking.
Teeth: None. I thought she was cutting one before we left, but she is still toothless.
Food: Baby is a fan of the food. She still loves bananas the best. She eats breakfast, dinner, and sometimes lunch with solids and a bottle. She still gets 4 bottles a day. Her Aunt Katie gave her a dried pear while at the beach. She gagged but I think she enjoyed it. I am terrified to give her puffs!!! Katie says that she will still be eating baby food when she is 15. Maybe just 10.
Clothes: I love buying clothes for her. She wears them all so well. She is wearing 9 months clothes normally but can still squeeze into a 6 monther. Her swimsuits are all 12 months.
Thighs: They are still large and in charge! I love rubbing them when she is going to sleep. Hopefully when she starts moving around she will loose some of those ham hocks!
Sophie continues to be the sweetest baby on the planet. She loves seeing the puppies and her daddy every morning! She loves to be outside. I don't think she will be our adventurous child, but she still has a sense of curiosity. I can't wait to see what she will accomplish over the next month!