Monday, July 25, 2011

Scrappy

When we took Sophie to meet her teachers at Field of Dreams, there was a lot to take in. The babies looked so big in there merely by the things that they were doing. Playing with each other, feeding themselves their own bottles, sleeping in little baby cots, and many other "growing up" things. One of the things that we were told to do was to make a collage of pictures for Sophie. They post them on the wall and use it as a teaching tool and a comforting tool. I was so on this! I think I took to this project because it took away from my thoughts of going back to work and leaving her there all day. So I dug right in and headed straight for Hobby Lobby. Here is the final product! The only thing that I added afterwards were the names of all the people on the poster.



I know that the sweet ladies at FOD will take great care of her. I will miss my lazy summer days with my sweet cheeks, but Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. Then Christmas and Spring Break. Then we will be back in summer! I hope this little poster will help her feel the love from all the people around her!