
The summer heat must really be getting to me. You know how they say that you start doing things on autopilot after you have done them so many times? I pray this is the case and I am just not loosing it! Yesterday morning I woke up, changed Sophie, came downstairs, got the bottles out of the dishwasher, made the bottles, fed Sophie breakfast then her bottle, and proceeded with the rest of my day. It wasn't until about 8:00 when I went to empty the dishwasher, that I noticed that the bowls still seemed dirty. I began looking at other things and realized that I had NOT ran the dishwasher the night before. I always run the dishwasher in the evenings before I go to bed. How could I have not ran it that night? So, I start pulling out the dishes that I could remember putting away. Then I realize that I had made all of Sophie's bottles, with the exception of one from the bottles, that had been in the dirty dishwasher! YUCK!!!! I remembered washing one that morning because it still looked like it was dirty. Why it didn't dawn on my then I will never know! Needless to say I was starting to freak out that Sophie was going to get e-coli or something horrible like that!!! After calling several people and talking it out with Alvaro I convinced myself that she would be fine. She seems fine today, so I guess she will be OK. Lesson learned....double check dishes just to make sure they are clean!